Monday, April 13, 2009

Ok... So not bedtime yet.
When I said "Dream Well" to the world in my last post it reminded me of my nightmares.
And I figure if I tell you about them they might stop. Maybe.

Sooo. For about a month or so I've been having night mares. Some repeat. I have had four different ones.

The first nightmare: My sister went missing. While I was babysitting.
I had to explain to my parents that my boyfriend "distracted me" and it was awkward.
Especially seeing as my sister had disappeared. I woke up at 3 am.

The second nightmare: My boyfriend was drowning and the water had made a sort of glad wrap-like barrier between him and I so I couldn't save him. I woke up shaking, the blankets soaked in sweat and all over the floor at 4 am.

The third nightmare: My big finale in a show and as I bow my clothes disappear and all of my ex boyfriends are in the front row. I wake up at 2 am sitting upright.

The fourth nightmare: I'm having sex with the sleaziest guy I know. And it's not scary IN the nightmare. But at 5 am when I wake up I fell like vomiting and shooting myself for even dreaming it. Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment