Monday, April 13, 2009

I had fun. We shopped aaaaaall day.
I spent 200 dollars 8-O
but all in all a good day.

He came. He enjoyed himself =)

And I saw HIM. My ex.
AWKWARD.
He didn't see me though.
He was drunk last night, said a few strange things...
Soooo i didn't say hello. Just walked on by.

You know when you get that feeling where you just know something will happen?
And even though it's a huge lifechanging thing that can't be undone, you want it to happen?
Oooh I have that feeling.
You see I have discovered that I am fully in love. Forever. With one person.
And he said it today. He said the name.
It made me so happy inside. I know it's going to happen.
It feels soooo right! I just wish we were 18. or 19. Yes. 19.

Gaaah I hate being 17. There's no significance. I'm old enough to have sex but that passed a year ago. BUT I'm not legal to buy alcohol. Just legal to be a slut while I'm sober I guess.
Yeah, the government didn't think that one through!!!
Stupid politicians. It's like the anti-smacking law.
BUT that's a whole other story for another blog ;-)

Goodnight World.
Dream well =)

No comments:

Post a Comment