SEX!
I just felt like saying that.
S=Seduction
E=Erection
X=X rated orgasms.
mmmm
Sorry for rubbing it in Brit.
Man I'm bored.
Dooo doo.
Oooh. Is Emily the same Emily that my very close friend with the orgasmic car liked?
Good girl.
He can be a wanker.
Ooo Matty babes is online.
And my hair is blonde! Yay. I wish my camera was charged but noooooooo My sistter took my batteries.
Disgusted at her rudeness, she didn't even ask.
McKenzie... Why did we never know each other properly? I love your blogs.
My eyes are kinda droopy...
Hope to c u in my dreams!
xo
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

nah diff emily. the emily he liked is fuck ugly. my em is way better
ReplyDeleteLol good to know
ReplyDeletei need to know your thoughts, read my blog..
ReplyDeleteWhich blog?
ReplyDeleteall them lol
ReplyDeletei agree! and i love your blogs too. they're insightful.
ReplyDelete