I cant find my Ipod touch =(
I'm stressing sooo much!!!
And i haven't seen you in too long.
You better sort them out before I go insane.
I'm bored.....
I'm waiting for pork to cook. I swear it's worse than watching paint dry.
Txt me... or something.
Don't ya just love when the superfit ex head boy asks u out?
Pfffft stop trying so hard lol.
I'm over the whole sexual relationship shit that your looking for.
He is a better bf than u. Get over it.
Not to mention you live in Dunedin.
I'm happy with my relationship.
Ugh I have operatic tonight. Its way too hot.
Loving your Tommy Gun comments Brit lol.
LAUREN!!! I totally saw u.. You look good.
ZAchy... Ill c u on Saturday? I promise I wont forget this week lol.
I need my camera... I'm going to go find it xD
xo
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

damn strait i look good, unfortunatly i ran out of time to come sit on your lawn lol
ReplyDeleteAwww lol. next time! Aaaaand Saw 5...
ReplyDelete