Love is a strange thing.
One minute, you are forever.
Then some retard goes and makes up b.s to try make your relationship get majorly f***ed up.
Hmm.
You know who you are. He loves me. I love him. YOU LOVE HER SO GET THE F*** OVER IT!!!
Tim.
I'm sorry.
I know you aren't at fault and I know I went ott.
I love you.
Please forgive me.
Sam.
Thank you to you and Holly for being the greatest friends today =]
Kerry.
I'ma gunna kill you!!!
*breathes deeply*
Long hugs after a fight fix everything =]
Especially in the rain.
Sorry for waking you. But thank you for waking.
I promise I'll try harder.
I love you too much to even think about losing you.
I tried thinking about it tonight and embarrassingly broke down in front of Kerry and Sam.
Sorry guys.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment