Saturday, January 31, 2009

She's a crazy bitch.

Can you please move or something?
Cause my tiny car isn't capable of fitting through that massive 20 meter space with my shit driving.
Actually I'm just being a bitchy slut cause thats what i'm best at.

Grrr she annoys me so much the stupid fuckin mutt should be given a dildo and a sock.
The dildo to stop her contracting more STIs and to stop her cheating on her bfs and a sock to put in her huge mouth..

There's my daily bitch session over.

OMG Phil's moving.
New World is going to die!
And school starts tomorrow.
Now I'm going to die.

I love my job, my boss is pretty much the best!

I miss my friends. And my boyfriend.
I haven't seen much of him lately =[

Gaaah my feet are cold.
Zach hurry up and blog so I have something to read!

I'm talking to a Fijian. He's so nice.
He listens to me.

theres nothing on tv
i might sleep.
goodnyt xo

No comments:

Post a Comment