Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I miss him =(
I've seen you 4 times in the last month. Anything I should know?
*Sigh*
I understand illness but the day that every single other friend of yours starts getting first in line for you I have to start wondering.

Brit got the internet back =D
Yay.

Zach your hair is sooooo short!!!

Aaaah it's been so long since I was last on here.
I had to do a 20 minute survey for Research NZ last night. Man it was long.
I had to laugh, the survey was about Maori language and the woman could barely speak English let alone Maori. She was lovely though =) She kept apologising for her accent.

Someone write a good blog. I need something to entertain me seeing as I'm being deprived of my boyfriend.
I have to go to the dental nurse now =(
bye
xo

1 comment: